Account Based Marketing: Are You Behind?
In previous posts we've touched briefly on Account Based Marketing (ABM) as a strategy. In today's post, ABM is the central focus.
As a B2B marketer you know the value of cutting through the noise and driving leads that matter, but in this age of cutthroat competition for buyer attention, simply casting a wide net won't meet the underlying goal of all B2B marketers: How do we best set up sales for the win?
What Is ABM?
ABM is a marketing strategy that focuses on a prospect company and -- more specifically -- the stakeholders within that company. Rather than casting a wide net in the vast ocean of opportunity with fingers crossed for results, you're dropping a baited line in a pond with fish you can see just beneath the surface of the water.
ABM Basics and How Artificial Intelligence (AI) Can Help:
- Align your ABM strategy with your Sales team's goals.
- Identify accounts in-market for your solutions.
- Identify buyer personas and how they consume content.
- Tailor messaging to the buyer personas and their pain points.
- Execute coordinated efforts with Sales for maximum impact.
- Measure results and adjust as needed.
- Employ technology to make all of these steps easier and more efficient.
One of the most challenging aspects of an ABM strategy is identifying companies that are currently in-market for your solutions and identifying both the influencers and decision makers within those companies.
Prophyts is an AI solution that identifies companies early in the buyer journey that are predicted to purchase a solution in your product category. Prophyts also provides relevant contacts at the company, and integrates an advertising solution to engage your target audience.
If you're new to ABM or have already implemented a strategy, don't go it alone. We're here to help.
Posted by David Seymour on 02/26/2018 at 1:05 PM